Close

Prints are all turning into spaghetti

Hi,My printer has recently been printing nothing but a spaghetti mess and I cant pinpoint the problem.I recently tried a 0.2 mm nozzle, (and adjusted the printer settings in Cura to accommodate). I had a good print or two out of that and then subsequent prints started going bad. The bed is leveled, my first few layers look great, then once the infill starts, its like its not putting enough PLA down. I reverted back to my original 0.4mm nozzle and the problem persists (and readjusted the nozzle settings in Cura). Again, first few layers look great. I thought it might be some settings in Cura, so I reverted all those back to defaults. Same problem. It seems the layers will not adhere to the ones below.Any advice would be greatly appreciated!Im using a JGMAKER Magic and Cura 4.4.0Thanks!-M
    Attached Images Attached Images

What temperature are you printing it at? Did you try increasing the extruder temperature?

Thanks for the reply! I ended up cleaning out the hot end and putting in a new 0.4 nozzle and that seems to have solved it.

M

Great! Glad to hear you got it sorted =)