I am seeking assistance on general comparisons of the two printers mentioned, the FlashForge Creatr Pro and FF Creatr 3 V2. They are very different specification and price settings, but a key difference is the heated print bed. I have previously used Leapfrog Replicator 2x, and Makerbot Replicator 2x, both of which have dual extruders, and allowed me to learn a huge amount about the problems and issues involved in 3D printing. I still call myself an inexperienced but learning 3dprinter and struggle to refine settings despite having used those printers to take a concept to produce clean honey from stingless bees through the whole prototype stages, to the end of a working model that could be injection moulded. My main filament was T-glase by Taulman. There are many new filaments now for me to test with the next stage of this project.
I learned that I needed to be able to use unusual and food-grade filaments, different model sizes, heated print bed, and control of heat around the model during printing.
Sadly, I never got on top of the software with which I had to draw the more complex models, but have been fortunate to have a couple of people able to help me in that area. I am limited to producing simple models and the corresponding .stl files with Sketchup. I found early on that changing nozzle size meant Simplyfy3D became the slicer of choice with its great flexibility. I ended up printing on glass with both old printers, modifying to achieve that. Levelling a never-ending issue so a printer with good levelling ability is important. Both seem to have that.
With an upgrade, I need to achieve a larger print area, automatic levelling dual print for support structures as a minimum. I will need soluble support structures for future planned projects.
A key difference is the print bed. The Creatr Pro has glass with which I have some experience. The Creatr 3 V2 has the removable flexible spring steel, a new innovation. It looks interesting, but, I have no idea of how the concept works in practice.

Are there any members of this forum who have made this transition from glass printbed to flexible steel print bed who would be prepared to share their experience with the process please?

Any other comments about the two machines are of interest of course, as I am looking for all the actual real life experiences that I can find

Thanks for any replies
Bob