I have been giving a lot of thought to the Duet boards. I have been spending time on their site looking at their products and feature list. I have found installs on facebook and youtube and prints made with this board which on their own go a long way to prove that the frame and its components and their setup have A LOT to do with print quality. And I have come to the conclusion that the best control solution on the market today, and ESPECIALLY if we want to consider bang for buck, but even apart from the dollar amount, MODULAR is the way to go. MODULAR is what the people like. WHY? Well, because when a stepper driver or a mosfet fail(and they do), it is nice to just change those parts on their own instead of gutting and replacing the ENTIRE CONTROL SOLUTION. I mean, can you imagine throwing away your entire 3d printer because 1 stepper motor or idler pulley failed? And yet that is exactly what we are doing by buying an all in one solution where the stepper drivers are integrated, the bed heater is integrated, and the wifi is also integrated. This integration that would seem to be our friend at the time of purchase is really the devil in a red dress as these boards can not be upgraded as the new drivers come out and a simple ~$10 stepper driver burned means you must now spend a few hundred dollars again. OUCH!!