Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW 3D Pinter by CREALITY... WAUUUU!!!

Do you know something more about this NEW printer...???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MikiGreen; 10-16-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Staff Engineer
    Angus from Makers Muse just posted a review about this printer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlpdI1kTV4

The NEW 3Dprinter model by Creality is NOT the old Anet A8...

Staff Engineer
    Yeah, I see that now. Complete brain fade for this one. The "old Anet" is not the old Anet, though it's the new Anet Max and I think that's what threw me off.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    What is that 2 color/ filaments? Just saying the standards of today are and have been the 3 filament mixing extruder a.k.a. diamond hotend, the 4 color/filament kracken, and the 5 filament Prusa Research MMU2S. To spend $$$ here at the end of 2019 on a dual color FDM printer is just a waste. Just because there is so much better out that has been out and come down in price. We can have great things for an affordable price today. So then if we are not buying a Prusa MK3 with MMU2S then we should just buy a single extruder printer, save that money, and then go buy the diamond hotend, the kracken, or the Prusa Research MMU2S and apply it to that printer. Otherwise we might waste money on something the rest of the world will be doing as we move towards and into 2020.

2 filament and 1 nozzle is good for PLA + PVA or PLA + flexible, more than multi-colors print.. I like this idea!

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    multi color = multi material = multi color. it is two ways of saying the exact same thing, brother. Here is a 3 filament printer that has the capability of mixing all from the factory. It has a slightly smaller build envelope at 250mm cubed but the 3 filament mixing is a powerful feature. it will let you print your PLA, PVA And flexible. It uses 3 titan style extruders and it is under $500. for 3 filament printing with mixing: https://www.geeetech.com/geeetech-a2...eWtueDko9P1TNM
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 10-05-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Wauuuuu... it's really SUPER!!! (Geeetech A20T 3-in-1-out Mix Color)

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    that 'Wauuuuuuuu..' is really getting on my wick. You're clearly a spammer of some kind. So that's fair warning :-)

Actually the whole multi colour part of the industry is finally starting to take off.
    There are a couple of add-on gadgets now that will do full colour mixing - off printer - and through a single nozzle.
    Also the davinci xyz colour looked a bit better this year than it did last year.
    Not sure if they've tweaked the ink or the base filament - but the colours were sharper and brighter this year at tct.

The thing about full colour fdm printing is that it's still fdm printing. I don't print decorative items, so for me there's no real point.
    cans of cheap spray paint are a much cheaper way to change colour of a thing :-)

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    Ahh yes but if you could print your item out of pla with flexible living hinges and dissolvable supports all in one print at one time. Mixing might be unnecessary here but for FDM printing multi material support is the way of the future. And so the more filaments you can load and work with at one time the more relevant your machine will stay as we pass into the 2020's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast