Greetings everyone,
I don't know why I was surprised to find out there was a 3D printing forum, there's ones for everything these days. I joined so I can ask for recommendations from the community on a 3D printer for at-home use that is under 500 USD. I have a decent amount of experience with 3D printers but I don't know which one to choose, my high school has started getting into 3D printing in our library, which we utilize for our robotics club, we originally has a DIY Prusa I3 MK2. That printer broke after a single school year, while I have yet to get to the bottom of the issue, I believe it was an issue on the assembly, but I want to stay away for now due to that bad experience. This past school year we got a flashforge finder which rarely errored out and was amazing for the 300 USD price tag. My best friend also has one, but something is wrong with his that we are currently working on (I'm gonna refer him to this forum as soon as I post this). I would be open to flashforge suggestions, but I want to hear what everyone has to say.
Thank you in advance for taking time to reply and have a nice day.