Hello I was hoping someone can help me. I have 2 printers; a pxmalion core i3 with a bt7200 V1 ramps plus2 control board and the other is a Tronxy with a Mezki melzi 2.0 mega 1248 board. The control board on the Tronxy went out so I am trying to use the other control board since that printer I was never able to get to work because it was warped when I got it.

The issue I am having is the wiring is different on the 2 machines I tried using the original wires from both devices as is and I also tried switching the pins on the stepper side to match the original tronxy setup and leaving the pins as is in the pxmalion side as is. I just cant get the steppers to move correctly if at all.

I am hoping someone is familiar enough with these devices to help me out. Also I probably need to test the steppers but I dont know how. If someone can give me some advice I would appreciate it. Also do different brands of steppers have different configurations? I will attach a couple of images with the wiring configuration and what I tried

wire.jpgwiretry.jpg