Hey everyone - I am thinking about getting a 3d printer (ender 3) but i'm not sure how much room i would actually need to setup an area to actually print. I understand the size of the actual printer but I live in a one bedroom apartment with my gf so space is fairly limited. Here are a few questions

1. Is this something that I could have on my desk (which is in my bedroom) similar to a regular printer or would i need a dedicated work station (ie garage, separate office, etc).
  2. I know that prints can take a very long time typically so i am assuming that many prints would need to happen overnight. If it were in my bedroom - would the noise be so much that you couldn't sleep? (i am sure it depends on the person but in general would a typical person be ok with the noise, comparable to a fan or AC or is it much louder)
  3. My gut tells me that Q2 is a yes, in which case, is this the type of thing were I could move the printer from time to time to another location or would moving the printer cause a lot of issues with bed leveling.

I really want to get one, but im worried i just don't have enough room and not sure my GF would enjoy having the printer living on a table in the living room 24x7. Thanks in advance.