Close

Ord Solutions MH3000 reviews?

Hey guys, so I was just starting the process of building myself a TAZ4.0, and then I saw the ORD MH3000, for that price with 5 extruders, that might sway me to just buy that instead of building a TAZ.
    Has anyone seen one of these? I cant seem to find any reviews, everything seems to just be their press release. They have shipped some I believe.. so what about it?
    Thanks!

Student
    Hi ShreddinPB,

We don't have any published reviews yet for the MH3000, however, we can put you in touch with some of our Kickstarter backers who have already received their printers so that you can get a first hand account from them. Please visit our website www.ORDSolutions.com and use the Contact Us link. We have been approached by several companies to do reviews, but we just don't have the printers to spare. We are sending out the last of our Kickstarter backed printers this week, and then we start working on the backlog of printers sold since the Kickstarter ended. Glad you like what you saw. Hopefully we can convince you that we do have the most functional printer on the market :-)

Richard
    ORD Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Richard_ORDSolutions View Post
    Hi ShreddinPB,

We don't have any published reviews yet for the MH3000, however, we can put you in touch with some of our Kickstarter backers who have already received their printers so that you can get a first hand account from them. Please visit our website www.ORDSolutions.com and use the Contact Us link. We have been approached by several companies to do reviews, but we just don't have the printers to spare. We are sending out the last of our Kickstarter backed printers this week, and then we start working on the backlog of printers sold since the Kickstarter ended. Glad you like what you saw. Hopefully we can convince you that we do have the most functional printer on the market :-)

Richard
    ORD Solutions
    Thanks for the info!
    How long until you guys are shipping on demand? Like right when its ordered?
    Thanks!

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by ShreddinPB View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    How long until you guys are shipping on demand? Like right when its ordered?
    Thanks!
    Right now we have a four week lead time, which we are chipping away at. We hope to be down to a more reasonable one week by the end of July, but it all depends on if the current pace of orders is maintained or not. Because we customize the number of nozzles (from 1 to 5), all printers are built to order. This might change once (if?) we get ahead of the backlog then we might start keeping some on the shelf. That will also be when we start sending printers to the reviewers that have contacted us.

Thanks again for your interest in the MH3000 from ORD Solutions.