Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by B3D Filament View Post
    Im currently using the Airwolf3d HD . It's amazing ! airwolf3d.com
    My AW3D HD is scheduled to arrive this coming Monday. I bought it as a replacement for my MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator that I returned after repeated extruder jams and homing issues.

Can you give a review of the HD? How easy is it to calibrate, level the build plate etc and overall printing and reliability?

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by seba00 View Post
    Hi everybody!
    I cant decide which printer to buy. My budget is around 7000 euros.
    For now, i look at these two models: iDeator12 from Indimension3 and ProDesk3d from Botobjects.
    Can you please tell me what you think about this two printers, and if you have any advices and suggestions for any other printer .
    Thank you for help!
    Have a great day!

Sebastian

With that type of budget I would buy 3 lower priced machines. With print times on some things being 5-6 hours it would be better to have 2-3 machines than one 7000euro one. In a lot of cases the 7000 euro printers will take the same time to print. Maybe with better quality or maybe not.

That said, jury is still out on the Mark Forged printer. If I had the money I would definitely be looking at that one. Maybe some more info will be available on it here in a month or so.

It first started out great. I just recently returned the Airwolf3d HD .It's not easy to calibrate, level or anything like that. It consist of too much tweaking to get my printing started. Wouldn't stick to the bed, as we would try and print the things started to tangle up. The extruder would jammed all the time. Over all it was a mess & I got my money back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12