Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

KS Project Update #29: The 3rd Tier Beta Kits Have Shipped!

Project Update #29: The 3rd Tier Beta Kits Have Shipped!

Posted by Rinnovated Design ♥ Like
    Hey Backers,

We’ve got some great news - The 3rd and final tier of beta kits has been shipped! That means that Beta Testing will be in full swing very soon We are excited to see what amazing developments the community will contribute, and we look forward to sharing them as they happen.
    All the 3rd tier Beta Kits packed up and ready to go!
    Due to the large delay in getting kits out to all of the Beta Testers, the delivery of the $100 kit reward level is going to be pushed back as well. The reality is that we must allow ample time for the Beta Testing process to result in a great first viable product. We are working to estimate how large of a delay we are facing, so keep your eyes open for another update that addresses this issue in more detail.
    Until next time,
    The Peachy Printer team.

Staff Engineer
    I'm scheduled for an October delivery, and I always said if I get mine before Christmas I'd be impressed.

Not any kind of insult to Rylan and the Rinnovated team, just an observation from experience. If we get our products only two months late, it might set some kind of on-time delivery record for Kickstarter (for a hardware project anyway).