Close

Indiegogo Campaign Goes Live Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day for those of you that plan to back the MOD-t. I'm interested in seeing what the price will be set at. We've heard under $300, so I want to see how much under $300 it will be priced at. Looking forward to it.

Edit: Title was corrected - the campaign is on Indiegogo rather than Kickstarter
    Last edited by NewMatter; 05-27-2014 at 10:30 AM.

NewMatter Representative
    Thanks everyone for all the interest! Wish us luck (if you are so inclined ). The Indiegogo page will finally reveal the exact pricing as well as a lot of other specifications and technical details. And after the launch we'll be able to dive into these details more fully.

Engineer
    I'm super excited to help you guys out. I rarely will look on Indiegogo so thanks to 3DPrint.com and this forum for letting me know about your machine. I really think you guys will do very well. The media attention you have received already has been quite impressive. Good luck!

Staff Engineer
    Very exciting, though I'm more comfortable using Kickstarter. I wouldn't mind seeing a campaign there as well (the dual campaign worked well for Peachy Printer, though it was looked down on by many backers in the beginning).

Actually, a lot of good lessons can be learned from the Peachy team... They took a lot of marketing risks that ended up paying off.