Close

Student

3D-Printed Architectural Home Model

We just finished up this architectural model of a mountain-style home. This is my favorite home model we've done so far. It was printed on a Projet 660. The dimensions are: 13" x 8.25" x 4.15". If interested more specs can be found here.

Front View:
    3D-Printed-Architectural-Model.jpg
    Back View:
    3D-Printed-Architectural-Model-1.jpg
    Side View:
    3D-Printed-Architectural-Model-2.jpg
    Side View:
    3D-Printed-Architectural-Model-3.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Engineer
    This is awesome. I'm building a house next year, already have the plans. What does something like this cost if I were to send in a copy of the blueprints? Also just curious, what is the square footage of this actual home? It's a beauty.

Cris, what's the price to have one of these made of your own house?

Student
    Hi Larry,
    The square footage of this home is 12,460.

There are a lot of variables that determine the price of a model (e.g. size of the model, complexity of the home, amount of design time to get the model 3D printable, landscaping, etc.). But generally, home models are between $0.25 - $0.40 per square foot of the actual home. So a model for a 5,000 square foot home would be $1,250 - $2,000.

We provide free estimates and could give you an exact price for your model. You can call 1-385-206-8700 or email support@whiteclouds.com. You'll talk to Marion and she'll have you email or mail your plans to us. Also, if your architect used a CAD software like Revit and can provide a 3D file of your home, that will lower costs.

Hope this helps.

Student
    Hi crusty's feet,
    Please see my answer to Larry.
    Thanks.