Hello,

I am new to this board, so g-day to all of you I hope i have posted and uploaded this first thread correctly, so please be patient with me

I have a problem with my 3d printer, and i have searched quite a bit on the internet for solutions, but i can't find any.

-My printer is a custom build printer, rebuilt from a Prusa i3 clone with gt2560 motherboard. A new larger frame with bigger printbed have been buildt and with one more ekstruder/single nozzle added and auto bed leveling

-The motherboard is Arduino/ramps 1.4 with the newest firmware uploaded to the board, modified to fit the new printer with extra ekstruder/single nozzle, bigger printbed (y400*x450*z450mm) and capacitive bed leveling probe.

-When i start the printer i am able to warm up the nozzle, so i guess that i managed to upload the firmware correctly (or at least some of it).

-The problem with the printer and with the new firmware is the sounds that i makes when trying to move or home the axis, and when i pull the wiring to the stepper motor this high ignoring sounds disappear. I have checked the wires and nothing wrong with them. i have also made sure that the wiring from the stepper motors to the board is correct also according to the image attached to here.

Also when the move axis or homing button is pressed, it makes these sounds and the stepper motors hardly move anywhere, also i can also easily turn the stepper motors with my fingers.

I suspect it is within the firmware, but i have no idea where to look

I really hope that anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I have not made 3 posts yet so i am not allowed to upload videos yet, so how can i show you guys my video on how my printer behaves so that i hopefully can get my printer to work properly??

F0ERCGOJD2FC618.LARGE.jpg

Thanks, and cheers from Denmark