Quote Originally Posted by RobH2 View Post
atoff, please be careful here and research your allegations before you post. I just looked at lindamarreno's posts and I had to open 6 of them before I hit one that mentioned 3d2print. Let's be fair to other users here and not jump to conclusions. We don't want to be one of those forums where everyone is throwing jabs at each other. Keep it professional everyone.

Edit: to your point, you can probably find half a dozen posts where I mention IC3D filament. I don't work for them and don't know them but I like their products. We all like to brag about the things we like. I think lindamarreno just likes 3d2prints products too and is sharing.
Let me know if you see a trend here... out of 11 posts, where 1 is a "hello, I'm new here, glad to be here" type short post. You have 303 posts with a variety of discussions, when you mention IC3D a dozen times, it's not really comparable.

Now, personally, it's irritating, but that's as much as I care, I'm not backseat moderating or anything... I'm just saying that it turns me off from companies that do this. And they almost ALL do this, which is sad. The type of "social" advertising where companies hire people to post on forums makes legitimate discussions about products very difficult to rely on, especially where such products aren't mainstream enough to have accumulated hundreds to thousands of reviews.