OK, so I am suddenly having some very odd issues specific to PETG. The symptoms sound like some more common issues, but I have been working on this for a while and it definitely is not a simple clog/ jam/ etc.

Some backstory: I was 100% noob to 3d printing when I got my Da Vinci 1.0a, and I immediately flashed Repetier to it and all was well. I experimented with different projects and materials like nylon, PLA, ABS, etc with success before I settled on PETG for my MPCNC project. At this point my printer has about 30 days of run time on it and I have learned a thing or two, but I am still a bit noob-ish.

So a few weeks ago I began printing to parts for my MPCNC and again all was well. Suddenly more than halfway through the parts list I am now having major print issues. Clicking, under extruding, if the print does finish its extremely weak and I can flex it by hand. Funny part is I have the exact same piece (among many others) printed on the exact same printer with the exact same settings that have all came out perfect. I am not sure why I am suddenly having this issue as the only thing that changed was the filament roll. Same exact filament, and I have even tried a different brand PETG filament and am seeing the same results. After making perfect prints through 3 other rolls I am reasonably sure that the filament is good, or at least that I didn't get 2 batches of lemon filament

I have taken it all apart and made sure that there were no clogs, feed gears are clean, connections are solid, etc. It seems to come and go, IE I can print a tall part and some random layers of it will be perfect and some are bubbly/cloudy/weak. I have dried the filament just to be sure that wasn't an issue. What really kills me is that if I turn off my heated bed and change no other settings, then I can make perfect PLA prints all day long... So it's hard to believe that something is wrong, but something is definitely wrong lol.... Any ideas why my printer is suddenly so anti PETG??