http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:170654 just made this derivative and it works amazingly, I had to grind the gears by hand to get them to mesh and they are still a little large, If someone could help me with making some better gears I would greatly appreciate it, anyways i can get about 16mm/s of input from 1.75mm abs as of right now, I havent tried more because the drive gear was slipping on the stepper. this will fit onto any hinged idler exrtuder that is compatible with the gregs wades reloaded extruder. I just ran a 12 hour print at 90mm/s using a 0.6mm nozzle and 0.45mm layer height with zero stripping. I had to stop the print because it delaminated right in the middle unfortunately, about 7.50 in plastic is now scrap, but it gave me an excuse to move the printer into the garage and start using the heated build chamber.

anyways tell me what you think and give me some help with the gears if you can. oh and also my hobbed bolts were slightly different but it didnt seem to matter at all.