All,

New member, just spent the last few hours reading the very informative posts on the forum, but still need help to select a 3D printer. I'd class myself as intermediate in experience, I have had 2 previous printers, a Makibox - to learn about 3D printing, and recently have done a lot of printing with a MakerBot replicator 2 temporarily borrowed which I now have to return hence in the market for something new.

I'm working on industrial prototypes in ABS so the 2 main concerns are print quality and reliability. Both the Makibox and the Replicator 2 have proven troublesome, with problems of warped prints (especially during the first 10% of a print), blocked extruders and even a broken mount in the replicator. I have learnt along the way and can mostly

Features I'm looking for:
- Quality build with reliable components
- Able to produce high quality parts, repeatedly
- Speed isn't so important (but not super slow either)
- Heated bed, with a covering that doesn't stick
- Slight preference for a single extruder (for faster / higher quality prints)
but most models in the this price range tend to be dual which is OK.
- Wifi (saves having to shuffle SD cards, and I don't want the printer near my work area due to fumes & noise)
- Rigid Metal frame all round with acrylic windows to seal (I found keeping the heat around the print helps with warping, as well as noise & fumes)
- Price between $500 and $1000
- Value for $$ important, and quite OK with a quality Chinese printer
- Reasonable shipping costs to Australia
- Build area not that critical (150 - 250mm W/H/L OK)

Narrowing it down to the following:
QIDI X-Pro
Flashforge Creator Pro
wanhao duplicator 6

Anyone have experience with any of these three to offer some feedback / recommendations? Or other models that would be suitable?

Many thanks for the feedback.