Hi,

Trying to enhance the quality of my prints. My Cube is very sensitive to vibrations and the "ringing" in the models are severe.
I tried to lower the jerk and acceleration via Reptier eeprom config (please note that Im half a mile away from knowing what Im talking bout here...)

I lowered the jerk from 17 (as it was set default) to 10 and then further more down to 5. Still no effect. I then started to laborate with the acceleration settings and lowered the Maximum acceleration down from 1000 to 500 on X & Y and also lowered the feedrate down from 250 to 100. No effect on the ringing... and the printer seems to go just as hard as before.
I noticed that the field for just "Acceleraton" is set as "0" as default. Is this correct? And what does this mean? Could it be that a 0 is equal to switching of the acceleration and therefor the printer tries to go from 0 to 60 instantaneously? Would it be better to set a number like 200 instead of 0? Or any other number?

I will secure the printer into the walls today trying to get rid of the problem but I fear that this may cause other issues like missed steps etc. due to stiff frame and high acc / jerk.
Can you spot any other problems with my config according to the pic.?

Please help!!

/// M
Jerk.jpg