Close

Threaded View

Follow Access3Dservices On Twitter Add Access3Dservices on Facebook Add Access3Dservices on Thingiverse

Updating Firmware via Repetier-Host

Hello everyone! An engineer friend of our organization recently finished building us a Cultivate3D Beast which is a large volume FDM printer. Our Engineer built it according to the manual which calls for 4x heads printing synchronously each using 1/4 of the bed and got it up and running as such, however we changed the printer to a traditional dual extruder with both heads on the same x-axis and utilizing the entire build volume. Our Engineer has already uploaded the Repetier firmware to the machine, and I'm having some trouble making the necessary updates based on our hardware changes.

I used the Repetier Firmware Configuration tool online, loaded the standard Beast firmware and made the necessary changes then downloaded the entire firmware package, however when I load Repetier.ino in Arduino and try to upload it to the machine I'm getting errors compiling the code. Can I just connect to the machine with Repetier-Host and update the necessary settings in the EEPROM? Or is there some way to change the settings in the Configuration.h file without messing with the other firmware files?

Thanks,
    Joe
    Last edited by Access3Dservices; 04-06-2018 at 01:49 PM.