Close

Technician

Finally purchased my creator X

Hi All,

Well after months of deliberation I have finally bit the 1st of two bullets today and payed for my Creator X printer. Apparently according to the minister of fun and finance ( Loving wife ) if I don't get it set up and working correctly than I will be biting the second bullet which may not be so pleasant.

Be prepared for an abundance of enquiries on here once it RRRIVES.

Steve

Technician
    Let the games begin,

My printer just arrived, not bad 7 days from payment to home delivery.

Much to wife`s horror me and the credit card are off shopping to get just a few extras to go with it.

Well doubt will be getting any sleep tonight, assembling printer, working out settings, trying to get a print happening and dodging the verbal daggers from wifey.

Steve

Student
    Hey Steve,

Once you print something "chick friendly" on the thing, all will be forgiven. I'd revert to the excuses you used as a child to get your first good computer in that its "educational mum, and it will teach me advanced math" (advanced math being counting how many M&M's i could eat before "bloodwych" on the AtariST loaded.

Anyway, I love my Creator X. Some teething issues right now but all in all amazing prints. Only found out last night how to make the resolution higher and I printed a whistle with my sons name on it..i know, i know, small steps but it all leads up to my 3Dsmax/Maya models as soon as the dissolvable PVA ( i think its called) comes out.

Anyway, good luck n all