I have a Hictop 3DP-11-ATL and have printed a fair amount with it over the last several months. The last couple of weeks I have been converting it from the stock extruder to a bowden extruder. I finally got everything done with my mod and plugged in the new extruder/thermistor combo and the extruder temp is reading 88 on the LCD with the extruder being at room temp. I plugged the old extruder in and low and behold the old extruder is also now reading 88 on the LCD when at room temperature. Before the change over I would read about 22, at room temp, which is 72 F, which is where I keep my house temp.

Any thoughts on what might be going on? I also noticed that my bed temp is also now reading 5, so something is for sure happening as I never touched that sensor or connection. I have tried unplugging the thermistors right from the mother board and the temps don't change. I have testing the resistance of the extruders and they seem to be changing properly. If I heat up the extruder or the bed, then the temps will rise, but never get below 88 on the extruder as it cools.

At this point I am at a loss and wondering if I somehow messed up my motherboard. Any thoughts would be appreciated.