hello all,
So as it says in the title im completely new to 3D printing. i have a few simple custom "maker coins" that i have been toying with and printing on my Prusia i3 mk2 S, and im running into a few problems that i was hoping to get some help with. First and foremost since im still working with the sample PLA that was sent with the printer i keep having problems with the print staying stuck to the print surface. i have had several instances of these coins curling up at the edges or coming off completely and just sliding around the print surface. this issue is only compounded when i attempt to print more than one of these coins at a time. I would greatly appreciate any and all tips and tricks to get the prints to adhere better. I would also like any information i can get on printing with Delrin material, i believe it is called, from what i have read it seems like a very high quality material that i would love to use for making products like deck boxes or miniatures for the players that frequent the store i work at. Id also like to work on printing prop replica items to wear to and or sell at conventions. i know its a lot to ask in one post but any and all information would be appreciated. i may not be on here as often as i would like so feel free to message me directly, if you reach out to me on skype please let me know where you found my contact info or i will block you as spam. thank you so much everyone.