Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yes, it significantly speeds up scanning

Guys, do you happen to have a copy of the older installations file: EXScan S_v3.0.0.1.exe?

I’m almost certain I have it from previous download. At work now, will follow up this evening.

How should I send it to you when I get home? Can I upload the file here, send to personal email?

Quote Originally Posted by cpier7360 View Post
    How should I send it to you when I get home? Can I upload the file here, send to personal email?
    Thanks you so much! You can PM me a transfer link from Dropbox, Wetransfer or other.

Student
    Hi everyone,

please can somebody help me out with the installation file EXScan S v3.0.0.1?
    I would like to update my SE...

Thanks and best regards
    Kai

Hi !Here's the 3.0.0.1 installer.https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/QFZw7cF1/file.html
    Last edited by jmch; 06-13-2022 at 07:07 AM. Reason: mistake

Student
    Hi jmch,

thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I can´t open the link.
    Please can you check it or could you send another link?

thx and best regards, Kai

Quote Originally Posted by 7Schläfer View Post
    Hi jmch,thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I can´t open the link. Please can you check it or could you send another link? thx and best regards, Kai
    I just tested. The link is OK.

Hello I am new to this forum I recently purchased an Einscan SE however the previous owner didn't have the calibration board and stand. Could someone please scan the board or measure the key dimesnsions dot size and outside board dimensions. I was planning on recreating the board by printing on card and using a aluminuim back plate. I have contacted Einscan to request availability to procure but no response at present. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast