I stumbled upon this site today, from a company which claims to be working on something huge. When I say "huge," I mean an advance in 3D Printing that even some of the most optimistic industry leaders would probably tell you will not be possible for another 20-30 years at best. Nat.Net claims that they are working on a 3D Molecular printer capable of printing almost anything, including a pear. Their big unveiling is only a day or two away at the Frontiers of Interaction Conference in Milan Italy on October 24 and 25th.

The website is located here: http://www.natnet.it/

Judging from their social networking presence it appears that Nat.Net is a relatively new idea/company. They have 136 Facebook friends, and just 15 Twitter followers, yet they had their Twitter account open for over 4 months now. 3D Molecular printing is something straight out of a science fiction movie, yet many scientists and futurists believe that such a device may be possible down the road. Could this company actually be working on anything close to a molecular printer? What are your opinions?

Here is a video from Nat.Net: