Alright so I just started to print with abs about a day ago, I have abs juice on the HBP already and when I printed the first item I noticed that the extruder stood in the bottom left corner and just extruded a dot of abs then went on it's way around the side of the HBP when I specifically told it to build on the center of the HBP. See picture below. The LEFT extruder is ABS and the right extruder is PLA

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/05abf469a473/IMG_3588.JPG

This happens with ALL abs prints, so I tried to print something else. The default left extreder print that came with the sd card. I noticed that the print also started out in the bottom left corner and extruded a little dot but then it TRAVELED OFF THE HBP extruding along the way! I canceled the print right away and then you can see in this video that the extruder heads are stuck in the top right corner.

I wanted to see if this was a problem with the PLA that I have in my right extruder so I tested that out with a default right extruder build that came with the sd card and it worked perfectly...