Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Sketchup requires a plugin to export STL, but it's not an issue to get it or use it. I'm a SU user myself.

My printer is 8^3, and it ran about 600. There are better ones out there than mine, which is the Davinci, and has been a fairly dependable pain in the ass to run printer, but it got the job done. But if I had to buy for the first time again, I'd go another route.

2500 would get you a very nice machine. Good machines can be found, in your size range, for under a grand.

Technician
    Hey Ben,
    You 3D printer purchase depends on its utility and usage . If you are looking for a 3D Printer in which you want to print small toys or DIYs then you should not go for any 3d printer which is more then $399 and if you are looking for the one in which you can perform high quality printing with complex ideas like architecture printing you should go for something like Creality CR-10S PRO, Makerbot Replicator+, Creality ender3 Pro-high precision 3d printer or Dremel Digilab like this there are many options available. These 3D Printer will solve your purpose but with the design printing the most important part is to understand that which one can you easily understand as you see the more complex designs the more complex understanding of that 3D printer so I will suggest you to go for a simple one first to get an basic understanding of a 3D Printer.

hi all, I am new here... well I need help to choose the right 3dprinter for me...I need it to print small things, usually cylinders which are 5cm long and 1cm high... the only problem is that the finish should be very glossy (which I think I can achieve with sandpapering and spraying)I have downloaded Fusion 360 and I am making a small progress for now to make my design but I dont know which printer should I use, if you guys can recommend..thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567