Close

Question Why on earth so much travel?

There is a lot of unnecessary travel on the inside of the scooped pocket, when it seems that simply going around and around its interior would be just fine. The design is generated using openSCAD's convex hull operator on several identical oblate spheroids.

If there's anything I can do to the factory file to improve this situation, I'd sure like to know about it.

Simplify3DScreenSnapz009.jpg
    SimpleNoFillRight.factory.zip
    UnitCardsBox.gcode.zip
    UnitCardsBox.stl

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Using simplify3d. you can use various settings to adjust the travel and print.
    On the advanced tab try ticking: avoid crossing outline for travel movements.

Per curious aardvark, what are your settings in the "Advanced" tab? Additionally, make sure your model is flat as possible, I've had models where the bottom was just tilted a little, and it caused unnecessary movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaskoin View Post
    I know from experience that you can now go to where you can buy tickets without too many problems and difficulties. I recommend that you check out the advert deleted here, and they were extremely helpful in helping me get the best business class tickets. I hope that you will find it useful. Good luck with that.
    I don't see what your post has to do with it.)
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-27-2022 at 12:33 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKlein94 View Post
    I don't see what your post has to do with it.)
    The post was advertising spam and anyone posting spam now gets an instant ban and all their posts are deleted.