Quote Originally Posted by neuo View Post
ive sent the an email the good thing that they reply fast https://youtu.be/3VuS8ppiEwc they have sent me this video and they say the could build on custom size as i order the only thing the extruder look too small for printing a building the only thing i couldnt figure it out is it continuous flow of cement or it stops in some place and if im building one how i can control the concrete pump to stop pumping on the specified areas if theres any one with experience in controlling the concorete pump through the controller that would be very helpful.

and for the BetAbram ive sent them an email like a week ago still no reply from them if you know how to contact them or if i can get a quote for the 3D printer and how to order it

Thanks alot for the reply
[I'd suggest you hold onto your money for now and read up on concrete printing for a while. It seems that you've got a lot to learn about it. If you got a system with a concrete pump, you'd want to stop the pump while the machine was paused. Electrical relays can do that on a low-voltage signal from the controller. What's really crucial about printing in concrete is the mixture used. Most concrete will slump to some degree; if it's not being pumped into a form, then you need a mixture that will support itself without slumping at all. Something like that will be hard to dispense with a normal concrete pump, which is designed for a liquid mixture. You'd need something more like a piston (which would need periodic refilling), or a heavy-duty peristaltic pump]