Hello everyone !

I figure you get this asked quite a lot, so i hope i don't trigger anyone by asking this..

But I'm on the lookout for my first 3D Printer, and i honestly do not want to spend that many money on it . I was thinking about spending somewhere between 150 - 300 USD on one. The reason i do not want to spend anymore money on it now is simply because I'm not sure how much I'm going to use it, and then later buy a better one if i get the hang of it.

I just don't know what i should be looking for. I was thinking going for the Prusa style copies which i have found on Aliexpress. Like this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016...7-6bcb94db5a33

That printer just do not have a Aluminium frame which I've read is a good thing to have, so I'm not sure if its a no go. Another thing that kind of limits me on what to buy is that I need to buy from a seller that ships from within the EU to avoid taxes, which are ridiculous in Denmark where i come from.

Hope you can help me either with specific models to go for at that price range, or tell me what specifications i can look for in that price range.

And i know that in that price range I'm not going to get perfect prints, and i will be needing to do adjustments etc., but I'm prepared for that (the assembly part is something i like, since i might learn some basic things about 3D printing from it).