Close

Looking for 3D Print help? Want to make money for giving help?

Greetings 3D Printing Experts!

We created Life Support to aid 3d printing users and to give experts like you the chance to monetize your knowledge and experience in all things 3d printing.

We already have tremendous interest from leading 3d printer manufacturers, retailers, and resellers who are eager to use this network to improve their customer service and overall experience.

Take a look at what Life Support has to offer and please give us your feedback as well. We look forward to hearing from you!

-Life Support Team
    3D Printing Experts Wanted!

3D Printlife Launches Online 3D Printing Support Network & Marketplace:"Life Support"
    Life Support is a global tech support referral site that allows users to easily connect with 3D Printing Experts, Fab Labs, and Makerspaces in their area or around the world for on demand phone, online, and on-site technical support.
    Many major 3D printer manufacturers like Airwolf3D, LulzBot, Flashforge, and XYZprinting are eager to use Life Support Techs to provide training, installation, and ongoing support to their customers.
    Read More About Life Support In:
    3D Printlife is seeking 3D Printing Experts, Makerspaces, and Fab Labs around the globe to join Life Support and earn money for their expertise.
    Copyright © 2017 Life Support, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you are awesome.

Our mailing address is:
    Life Support6746 Wedgewood Place
    Los Angeles, CA 90068

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    I would join but I prefer monetization as a percentage of each project rather than a fixed monthly fee for something that may not be beneficial.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    I'm not fussy, money is money :-)
    And at the moment it's in short supply.

(2 minutes later)
    Ohh, I see, it's basically 3dhubs where you pay THEM to join.

Nah, don't think so.

I love the idea for people needing support. I don't know enough about the making money aspect of it. But for our customers, if you use 6 spools of filament in a year, it pays for itself just in the discount. Also keep in mind, the majority of our customers are Universities, STEM programs and public schools. For them, it's well worth it.
    Last edited by BSCdan; 01-25-2017 at 08:52 AM.

omg, 3d printer in education shoulb be very useful, i wish i had such opportunity.

Yeah, actually, you're right, I'm wondering if it is worth buying it for school projects. To tell you the truth, I am actually working with the surveys. In fact, I'm actually more concerned about the content of the survey itself, not its origin, 3D printer helps a lot. My friend has advised me once to check a site with companies offering taking online Surveys for money and I tried. Now, I'm working for Opinion Outpost and I'm pretty satisfied with the results and free schedule.
    Last edited by ElleReid; 08-15-2020 at 03:06 PM.

What exactly do you mean Owen? Are you talking about the price of the photo printer for 80$? I don't think it's a bad cost for this item. If talking about 3D services and earning money by providing them, it's a very hard aim to achieve. The main reason for it there are too many sites that deal with it. I think you should better seek something not so common. What do you think about passive income? I can advise you of one lovely source which I have found a few weeks ago when I was reading Reddit. It's a really profitable one! You can look through this Brigit review and find all the necessary information.
    Last edited by Neff90; 01-21-2021 at 05:49 AM.