Close

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Peachy Printer Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecphoenix View Post
    actually, I'm going to have a drain valve in the bottom of the build tank that runs through a custom made "oil" separator before draining into the main reservoir so I can reclaim any excess resin, I actually hope to have it all automated in the end so that as soon as the print is finished the valve is automatically opened, the build tank is drained, and the pump is turned off, I also plan to use three different sized build tanks for different models, no use having a huge build tank (1.5' x 1.5' x 1.5') for a small object the build would take too long as the water would have to fill up so much volume.

also, by having the main tank on the bottom I don't have to worry about the printer being too top heavy at the start of each print meaning one little bump could knock it over causing a huge mess.
    I am really looking forward to seeing all this in action Aztecphoenix
    be sure to post lots of pics of all your innovations!!!

I have been patiently waiting for more prints but nothing seems to be happening. Have you all stopped trying to get quality prints out of the peachy or what is the deal ? I for one would really appreciate some up to date information about where you are all at.

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    I think they are all too busy making awesome things to post them here for the likes of us to gawp at

Technician
    Sorry to disappoint guys but there's not really anything of much merit to show from my end yet, although the first prints were pretty quick and helped identifying the issues, fixing them is a whole other ball game. That said the peachy guys are constantly bringing improvements and the software really is seeing regular and major updates (keep an eye on the GIT repository)

Well the new software update peaked my interest again. Since we are now nearly one month along from the last post in this thread I am thinking it might be prudent to ask if anyone can/wants to share their newest test prints ?

Another couple of weeks pass by and no prints from anyone to show ? Is there a major issue with the Peachy that is discouraging people from trying to print anything ?

Technologist
    Add Chayat on Shapeways
    I'd like to see anything coming out of a peachy. The updates have felt beta-centric recently with little for us mere end users to get excited over

Staff Engineer
    I'm not a beta tester myself, but I'm betting that the printing/messing around with the Peachy will pick back up once kids are back in school.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    It's increasingly looking like a great sounding idea that's just not going to end up being practical.

we're nearly a year on from the betas and still nobody's printed anything remotely worth showing - it's not looking good is it.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    It's increasingly looking like a great sounding idea that's just not going to end up being practical.

we're nearly a year on from the betas and still nobody's printed anything remotely worth showing - it's not looking good is it.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast