Close

Movies about Filaments and printing tips

Hey, for first I want to thank you for your replies to my old thread (PETG-For what do you use it). I learned a lot

Now Ive got a new question; What do you think about little movies/podcasts about the filament fabrication and some tips how to handle with it?

For example: Hey, this is our Extruder, actually we produce PETG, lets take a closer look at the process...and later some tips for printing it!

I think this is very interesting for beginners and for more experienced people to get a closer look behind the scenes...
    In addition to this it could be easier for some people to try the "new" filament, because they can see from where it comes!

Do you think this is a good idea for some companies?

Thanks for your replies

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    I don't know of any examples. You might list some links.

Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I don't know of any examples. You might list some links.
    They dont exist, but our filament supplier told me that he is thinking about it! I thought that this is a cool idea and im just interested about your opinion!

Or Maybe what do you want to see in such a podcast? I think he would be happy to hear something about this from the forums side...

regards!