Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Student
    just ordered a few rolls here;
    http://www.seacans.com/
    I'll let you know how it goes ..

I've had lots of luck with Octave filament on my Makerbot Replicator 2X. In some cases, it has worked better than the stuff I've gotten from Makerbot, and at 30% less cost. F'rinstance, I had a large print job that I needed to complete in a short amount of time. The barnd-new Makerbot filament I had gotten kept clogging the nozzles. In desparation, I grabbed a roll of Octave filament that I hadn't used in months. The job went smoothly, with no clogs or jams, and I was able to complete the print on time.

-Crawford

I get my filaments from 3d2print. I printed very nice Minecraft characters with it and it looks cool. They give free shipping when you buy 4 pools, so it is nice.

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    I'm going to have to say IC3D also from Amazon. If you have Prime it's free shipping. Also, they have good support and a completely "no questions asked" return policy. If you have ANY issue with it, they'll smile and replace it. I had a roll arrive and the pouch it came in had a tear. I called them to ask what to do if it printed poorly and had absorbed too much moisture. They said they'd be happy to replace it. They said that they only send Amazon small batches so it's always fresh and that at most it could only have been exposed to humidity for a week. I put it in a ziploc with desiccant for a few days and I've never had a single issue with it. Their prices are also good.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Should take a look at Lone Star Filament (www.lonestarfilament.com). We offer sub sub $25 1kg spools and have great customer service. For instance, 100% refunds if you aren't satisfied and same day processing and shipments.
    Last edited by iway; 05-29-2014 at 12:02 AM.

I've seen some really cool materials from MadeSolid. Those guys are VC backed materials scientists I'm pretty sure. Good to keep an eye on!

Anyone from Europe or a Good e-bay Seller that posts in Europe with reasonable P&P?

Engineer
    pinshape, i have been getting pet+ filament from made solid for a while now. fantastic product and a good bunch of guys. cant say enough good things

I've actually been getting my filament from Radio Shack. Their brand filament is actually really high quality at a decent price.

Hi, all,
    If you live in Europe we would like to welcome you to our shop:

www.3dprima.com

We have a wide range of filament in stock for fast delivery.
    Orders above EUR 100 are shipped freight free.

Regards,

3D Prima

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast