Quote Originally Posted by DrLuigi View Post
Hello,
I wanted to ask if its sure it will cost 170 dollars more when selling it as retail?

Just as i am thinking to buy one, But more for in the Summer vacation personaly,

And personaly i do think that the price you've set now for your strooder is a nice point to be diffrent from others,
But if you would actualy bump the price to 450 dollars, well than your again diffrent than the normal Homebrew machine or the chinese brands.

I kinda find 450 dollars to much for a home user, as you realy wont print that much to get even profit after a year, as you would need to print roughly 25kg of plastic to get on your break even point as user.
Perhaps its something nice for stores to sell there own plastic, but for home users i would kinda advice to perhaps try to stay at your current pricepoint.

I just kinda felt to say that :P

As i kinda like the product and the work you've put into it, But its just no diffrent than we have now if you would make it 250+ dollars more expensive than a homebrew machine.
Hello,

The retail price is definitely set at £249 (Approx. $415)

If you are buying pellets from ourselves it would take around 15KG-17KG to break even, given you use virgin pellets.

Once retailing our aim is to at least match our competitors on price but to beat them on performance and ease of use. The price point is set based on many factors, all focused on the consumer.

Thank you Luigi, we have put tremendous efforts into Strooder