Is anybody so kind who backed up the kickstarter project and forward me the updates? Unfortunately or furtunately depending how you might see it I was not part of the backing campain. I tried to contact the initiators of this project several times. At first they seemed to be very quick (I was paying money upfront through their webpage to receive the product at christmas time). They also promised me to provide me the updates and responded to every mail. Now as is didn't pull back my money from paypal and that some time has passed I'd like to get some updates. Contacting them by mail was not successfull. Via the facebook page neither. And on kickstarter I can't mail other users to ask them about the updates. It's a mess. I'm very disappointed about the current situation. Especially from the guys how developed this thing. Do I not have the same right as other kickstarter users to see what's going on currently? Please drop me a mail at p r o c r a s h @ n e u s o b DOT de if you are a kickstarter backer and are able to provide me some updates.