Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TCT 2016 Review

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    loot looks good.
    I think I have you beat for number of samples, but what are the the - looks like - full size reels on the left and right ? Look like colorfabb boxes.
    Now that's some top class scrounging - nice :-).
    Reprap world. Great bunch.

Best company name: Sodick, really.
    +1000

didn't see the einscan
    The Einscan was at the Geomagic booth at the back, with all the other scanners...

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Ah - we skipped most of the scanner booths - on the not unreasonable grounds that i can't afford one at the moment and the only interesting ones that might be affordable are on crowd funding sites and thus about 2 years away from being able to be bought.

Plus the first year we went I was chatting to a guy about a handheld scanner, he said it was a reasonable price.
    Turned out to be £20,000 - so I just don't ask any more :-)

Definitely something Id consider. Thanks for sharing all the info.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Excellent review. I didn't get to make it to TCT this year, but a few of the ladies at 3DPrint did and from what I've heard, it was a great show. I had the chance to go to IMTS in Chicago last month and I was impressed by how much it had grown from the 2014 show in terms of 3D Printing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12