yes you can print it on anything. its about the easiest printing filament there is. prints as easy as pla, has temp resistance closer to abs and its more durable and flexible than abs. to be honest i have no idea why the 3d printing community, with a lack of heated build chambers, has adopted abs. with pet it really doesnt make much sense. there are a few brands out there. www.madesolid.com has the nicest stuff imo. the extrusion is perfect and prints so easy. colorfabb has another good one but only avail in clear. taulman tglase is good but they seem to have extrusion consistency issues that have yet to get resolved plus it prints just a hair more difficult than the others but still fairly easily. its a bit on the expensive side but i have figured in all the failed abs prints i have here and wasted filament and printer time and energy for those fails and it comes out to be close to a wash. once i got my settings dialed in for it i have yet to have a failure due to the plastic. the stuff is really bad ass.