Close

Peachy Printer Software Guru

Welcome from James Cooper

Hi everybody,

I'm James Cooper, the primary software developer on the Peachy Printer project. Sorry I'm only just joining in now, but I've never been here before and I didn't realize there was already so much discussion!

I'm going to do my best to try and stay involved with the discussions here. As you can imagine, I'm quite busy with the printer, so I may not see every topic and respond to every inquiry, but I'm looking forward to hearing your suggestions and giving updates as best as I can.

We really appreciate all of the support you have shown us and all of the contributions you have made to the development.

Sincerely,
    James Cooper

Engineer-in-Training
    I really appreciate all the feedback we have been getting from you in the comments section of the kickstarter. As a backer, I am happy to reply to questions that have already been answered, but for many questions, an in depth, working relationship with the peachy is required for the answer that the community wants. I think you have really helped the project, and it's backers, by being so involved with backer requests for information. Glad to have you chatting with us here on the forum.