Close

Entire Bouquet of Wedding Flowers is 3D Printed

With wedding season amping up -- and some of 3DPrint.com's own walking down the aisle very soon -- 3D printed wedding pieces have caught our eye lately. We've seen some inventive, fun takes on 3D printed cake toppers, guest favors, and even wedding rings, but have just now heard about a new wedding accessory. Dr. Candice Majewski, a lecturer at England's University of Sheffield, carried a bouquet of nine white roses down the aisle on her big day. The entire bouquet was 3D designed and printed by her best friend, Dr. Guy Bingham. With 40 hours of creation behind the white nylon blooms, and 18 of those hours dedicated to the 3D printing process, these roses will never wilt. Bingham printed the bouquet on the University of Sheffield's Center for Advanced Additive Manufacturing's EOS Formiga P 100 3D printer, and Majewski proudly held on to her bouquet at her US wedding at the Butterfly House of Indianapolis Zoo. Check out more details about the bouquet in the full article: http://3dprint.com/45115/3d-print-wedding-bouquet/

Below is a photo of the bride, groom, and bouquet:

Wow, this 3D print piece is really beautiful. Well, I am also going to get married in few months and done with all the essential wedding planning like venue, dress, food and other. Now I am searching for such creative ideas. Thank you for sharing this.

Moderator note: hyperlink removed
    Last edited by printbus; 10-06-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Wow!! This is so unique. I never saw 3D printed wedding pieces earlier. Well, I am also managing my wedding arrangements these days, and I will consider this unique idea for decorations along with Bloom Flowers decorations. I am sure everyone going to love this idea.

Moderator note: removed hyperlink
    Last edited by printbus; 10-06-2016 at 09:48 PM.