Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse

Identify Filament Label Please

I need more of this filament but I can't remember where the heck I ordered it from

Anyone point me in the right direction where to order more, I would really appreciate it.

Follow ralphzoontjens On Twitter Add ralphzoontjens on Facebook Add ralphzoontjens on Shapeways Add ralphzoontjens on Thingiverse
    Well the Chinese text seems to mean something like 'free or great monthly color catalogue'.

Meanwhile you can order a good transparent ABS here: http://www.formfutura.com/formfutura...abs-clear.html

Engineer-in-Training
    I have a couple FF products and they have been generally pretty decent filament. But this is insane expensive. Its 32.45 euro($35.97) for only .75kg so that works out to almost $45 a KG. Bit much I think. I know damn well I didn't pay 45/kg for this. But if thats all that is out there, well, I guess its at least something. I may have to severely curtail my plans for clear ABS at that price.

I received word from Joshua at MakerGeeks, it didn't come from them. I have orderd most of my stuff from them so I had really hoped it was from one of their grab bags. So strike that one off the list of possibilities.

Engineer-in-Training
    Thanks CA. I am absolutely positive I didn't purchase it on Amazon. I won't do business with Amazon so its not possible it came from there.

I forgot to post it. I took a pic of the reel in case it might help someone recognize the vendor. I know reels differ from vendor to vendor so hopefully this will help:

Confirm from China,I think other China factories also provide this filament for your use

Engineer-in-Training
    I am almost positive it came from MakerGeeks but they say no. I have a spool of their nuclear green and the label is identical save for the name and number. Same format and everything. But they say they have never had clear. I can't find it in any receipt so I must presume it was one of their grab bags (random filament).

Hi Wolfie,actually we are able to provide the exact ABS filament for you,pls show your email and i will show more pictures to you (sorry i can not load the pictures to forum directly successfully),also send email :sales@dervao.com
    Last edited by dervaotechnology; 08-26-2016 at 10:38 PM. Reason: attached pictures

Hi Wolfie,see above reply. I have already uploaded the pictures successfully and hope can help you.

Engineer-in-Training
    All I see is photos saying China Youth Development Foundation with Chinese writing all over it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast