Close

Is Rylan a good leader of this company?

I personally think the guy is brilliant, and doing a great job. Just wondering what everyone else thinks. Do you feel Rylan is doing the best job he can, or do you think there are things he should be doing that he is not. He is the founder of this amazing invention, and the one you see in all of the Videos.

Derek

Peachy Printer Founder
    Oh I think Rylan is Awesome at running peachy printer :P

lol I thought this thread was great .. I was hoping to see a bunch of reply's

Its a bit ironic because I am constantly asking my team members this question!

I ask them how Im doing and how they would do things differently, and if they think I

handled certain situations well etc.

Personaly i think you did a great job on your Videos,
    Also on trying to sell and make people comfortable with this new method and cheaper innovative method for 3D printing,

I almost bought it, the reason why not? Well i already have a 3D printer, and i do not have place for it at the moment :P

Also it still has like every 3D printer at the first stages some childish problems that i am 100% certain you (And your team ofc ^^) will do a great job trying to resolve,
    I also do have to add that i find it great that you guys actualy try to make something with passion, thats something that cheap 3d printers from china wont be able to knock off.

I am very curious how this printer will become in matter of months, Since in small time you guys have been able to already put out alot of fires imo.

Small off topic question, For that small cube of about 5mm i am guessing? How long does that to make? or those 2 gears you shown in a video.
    Due there is no video i can think about that realy shows what speed its running at.

Peachy Printer Founder
    Thanks for your kind words DrLuigi !

Its hard to give a good estimate as to the print times as we are making many improvements that will speed things up!
    The cube took about 15 min to make with P18 , were on to P22 now and we expect some faster speeds with this next new design.
    P22 has a lot of new features many of which I talked about in update #8 and #9

I was really hoping to do a great print with it before the end of the campaign but looks like we wont have everything ready until 20 hours after the ks campaign ends .... ugg so so close.

Ive been working very very hard trying to get this done,

Hence me dropping in on this form at 5 am my time.
    I should really go to bed but truly this is all so exciting that the only way I can sleep is to work until I collapse

I feel very great full and humbled to be in the position Im in now. So Ill respect my my backers with intense amounts of hard work and commitment.

Rylan Grayston

Hum speed wise what is quicker dlp projected image or peachy??

and accuracy dlp projected image or peachy??

Ps I think this project still growing but they can learn a lot from B9 or Form 1 the technology behind

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    I've personally backed a lot of kickstarter stuff in the past, and honestly have to say that Rylan has been one of the more forth coming, honest project admins. So far I give him an A

Rylan, you are doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work!
    Jacoby

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I've personally backed a lot of kickstarter stuff in the past, and honestly have to say that Rylan has been one of the more forth coming, honest project admins. So far I give him an A
    I got the same comment. It was always straight to the point, no "fancy/polished" stuff

Engineer-in-Training
    I never got that apprehensive feeling you get with some new projects. Must be doing something right.