Close

FileNumbus - The cheapest Generation 5 Replicators

I noticed that they have the Gen 5 replicators for about $50 less than retail.

http://filenimbus.com/product-category/3d-printer/

Anyone find them any cheaper anywhere?

Banned
    I just saw this too. In fact it looks like all their Makerbot printers are $50 off right now.

Technologist American 3D Printing's Avatar
    Add American 3D Printing on Facebook Add American 3D Printing on Google+ Add American 3D Printing on Thingiverse
    I just checked the Makerbot site and they all look like they're currently full list except the Digitize Scanner. As a Makerbot retailer I always have to match their sale price whenever they put stuff on sale, and sometimes it is below my cost. Not sure if $49 off is that big a deal, they can always nail you for shipping and make it up.

My distributor no longer has the Rep 2 in stock and appears to have no plans to restock. None of my customers feels the 5th gen Replicator is worth the extra price - they aren't interested in networking or an on-board camera. Not to mention special filament spools.

Made an account just to say this. Apparently they offer free ground shipping for all their MakerBot 3D Printers and the discount is still standing.
    You get 2% off your total cart order too if you share using Twitter, FB, (forgot the other social media platform). FYI!
    Last edited by jasonxman; 03-25-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by American 3D Printing View Post
    I just checked the Makerbot site and they all look like they're currently full list except the Digitize Scanner. As a Makerbot retailer I always have to match their sale price whenever they put stuff on sale, and sometimes it is below my cost. Not sure if $49 off is that big a deal, they can always nail you for shipping and make it up.

My distributor no longer has the Rep 2 in stock and appears to have no plans to restock. None of my customers feels the 5th gen Replicator is worth the extra price - they aren't interested in networking or an on-board camera. Not to mention special filament spools.
    Well a Camera is a nice addon (I personaly would like it haha :P But it its just a gadget), But imo not worth the money they ask.
    You get better printers these days for the money i guess, There isnt nothing wrong with the printers, only overpriced.
    For a school or someone who needs a printer and never learned how to work with one, Well Makerbot might be a better shot as User friendly goes,
    But i wouldnt realy recommend it.

Student
    Hi everyone!

I received a bit of traffic and sales from this site and wanted to give back to this community. If you guys use the coupon 3dprintboard you get 3% off your total cart purchase! (this is including all of the discounts currently available on the site! (for a total of 5% off + the current sale right now off your total cart purchase)). Of course it's a limited time offer. Offer expires at the end of this week 03-30-14.

Oh did I mention free Ground Shipping on all purchases of 3D Printers?

Please tell me what you think of this deal and if I should do it more in the future! I'm currently selling 3D Systems 3D Printers right now. They currently aren't on the website right now as I'm in the process of adding their products to the site. Just contact me and I'll honor the 5% discount off your total cart purchase plus free ground shipping.

I'll give 10% off if you contact me in regards to purchasing the "Cube Printer 2nd Generation SILVER".

Thank you everyone all I'm trying to do is bring awareness to my site and keep the 3D Printer scene alive!

FileNimbus.com

edit:
    Discounts apply for US only, sorry!
    I do offer international shipping though.
    Last edited by FileNimbus; 03-25-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Wow! That's awesome of you. I might take you up on this offer.

Student
    Hi 3dprintboard community!

I'm going all out on my super aggressive marketing campaign and I thought this is the most effective way to get my name out. As an incentive to pre-order with me, you get an aggressive MakerBot price, but thedownside is you have to wait 1 - 2 months from the date of purchase before the product even ships! If you want these insane deals, you have to be patient, trust me and purchase it before Monday!. Also, the 5th Generation MakerBot 3D Printers are limited while supplies lasts, so snag them if you can!

Check out the prices below for the updated price:

Did I mention Free Shipping on those products? This only applies domestically within the US, sorry!

What are you waiting for, buy one now!
    Last edited by FileNimbus; 03-28-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Technologist American 3D Printing's Avatar
    Add American 3D Printing on Facebook Add American 3D Printing on Google+ Add American 3D Printing on Thingiverse
    Hey Filenimbus, there is a separate section of this site for self-promotion. I sell Makerbots too, and have them in stock for immediate delivery, but you don't see me going around on the INFORMATION sections of this site self-promoting. I STRONGLY suggest you keep your self-promotion on the appropriate section of this site.