Ok. I have definitely confirmed that Cura 2.3 works with the Peachy printer !!
I will have some pics uploaded later (I will add the link here)

My most recent issue with Cura was that when I up-scaled the object 10x, the slicing time would go from 1 min to 3-4 HOURS!!!
This intense CPU load would start to roast my poor macbook pro!
Hoping to utilize more cores, I setup my Mac Pro with Cura 2.3 last night. Inorder to do this I had to go through EVERY SINGLE SETTING (there are LOTS) and set them one at a time on my other mac. In doing so I found ONE setting that was 10x to small. Changing that reduced the slice time on my macbook from 3-4 hours to 7 minutes !!!!

Cura maintains two processes, each with multiple threads. The "Cura Engine" process appears to only use ONE core with TWO threads for slicing and the "Cura" process manages the UI. On my Mac Pro which has 4 cores, Cura doesn't even use two of them :-(

So where are we at now that Cura 2.3 is setup properly?
-"Machine Center is Zero" setting sets the print origin to the center of the build area which is what the Peachy needs !
-Easily configurable Rafting (so the raft, not our print, gets embedded in the mesh)
-Top & Bottom surfaces print (No more tilting !!!)
-Customizable UI (Settings that are irrelevant to the Peachy can be Hidden from the UI !! (Bed Temp and Cooling Fan settings for example)
-File sizes are large (334MB for the planetary gear pump. This is just the nature of the Peachy since it has 10x the Z axis resolution)

This is a VAST improvement from where things were at previously !!

To Do Items
-Recalibrate the printer to the new "stew pot" build container (Height calibration, Drip calibration *should* be OK now)
-Run more glow paper print tests to ensure print viability with new container
-Finish drinking cranberry juice so I have a 3L Dripper bottle (It's soooooo sweet!! ...I might just dump it)
-Drill cap and run hoses in my new Dripper bottle
-Print Planetary gear pump and Scissor jack
-Take close up pics of galvos and post them