Thanks for the PostImage link and info about the check box!!

Here are a few images that I have taken so far.

Mirror Alignment fail:
The laser hits the inner corner of the mirror screwing up the beam. Easily fixed.

Here is my completed Peachy printer

Here is my reservoir (2L pop bottle), dripper and print container (~4L glass cylinder).
I made my print base a bit different. I like it better than the recommended one (so far. We will see after I do a print).

Here is an orientation test. No calibration has been done (although this is part of the calibration itself).
I was expecting it to draw directly below. Some adjustments are probably required.

I will be doing more experimenting with the drip system tonight then doing the actual calibration for my print container. Because I'm using a larger container, the main tube (that contains the hoses in the print container) is too short for a full container print. The 2L bottle I'm using will need to be changed to a 4L bottle and I will need to make my own cap with holes for it. Easy. I will also need to make some mounts for the Peachy to securely rest on my large print container. I have some ideas stirring.
I will assemble the recommended 1L and 2L pop bottle setup too.
I also need to get some UV lights. Sunlight will have to do for now. I will just have to keep the cat from eating my print jobs ;-)

Stay tuned !!!

Jason