Quote Originally Posted by oninoshiko View Post
OK, I'm getting close to having everything in position so I can start simplifying it. Here's what I don't get:
How does laser mount A & B attach/work?
How does static dampener A & B attach/work?
What is the "standoff" for?
How does the PCB mount?

most of what I've done so-far, is from looking at the completed images but these four parts differ enough from what I've found that I'm having trouble identifying where they go and how they attach. Any insight anyone can provide would help me out a lot.

EDIT: I just realized im working with the scads for the oil-dampened version, rather then the magnetic dampened version. That will have to be fixed.
mirror frame A is called "A" because its holds the first mirror that the laser hits, B holds the second mirror that the laser hits.
The 2 galvos in the peach printer are identical, they simply go in differnt places.

As you have realized your other questions pertain to very old verson of the printer.

I think you would be most interested to look at the blender animation ( work incomplete)
there you can see the V1 printer fly together.
https://github.com/Rylangrayston/pea...safety/blender

This animation was created with the some previous iteration of the files linked to above:

A big part of why we didn’t release these repo's earlier is because of the lack of documentation... they make sense to the employees that built them and that’s about it.