Rylan,

I understand you're in a very shitty situation right now, Given you can't even pay your rent this month. I'm sure you're under a lot of stress.
But I believe peachy is a great idea and don't deserve to die. So hang on and get thru this crisis.

We all want this project to complete. And I think there must be some insightful investor who can spot the value in your company and consider to invest.
But with the burden of fulfilling all backer's kit. Investing certainly look less attractive. If we can minimize the obligation to us. There should be very high chance of finding new investor.

Crowdfunding have the attribute of community. In a community people help out if possible. so let's act together to make some plan to resolve the situation.

Please make a clear list of what's currently ready. Such as...

1.Design~ Is it 100% complete? If not, what's on the task list.

2.Parts~ You have all the parts required for each kit? If not, What's missing and how much will it cost?

3.Packaging~ Is it ready? if not, I'm certain all will agree to receive it in some plastic bag rather than nothing.

4.Shipping~ How backers are distributed globally? I'm sure shipping to individual backer will be more expensive than to ship to some regional backer then let us help distribute the kits using local shipping. (Personally I'm in HongKong and I'm willing to help to re-mail them to backers in HongKong/China/Taiwan etc. (of course those backers have to pay for the actual shipping).

5.Certificate~ If you ship components (support structure/PCB etc.) and omit the laser diode, that could be treat as parts instead of a product. And we have to do the actual manufacturing. Will that eliminate the need for Class1 cert.? Since we're getting some sort of parts. (we can purchase the laser diode on our own if you give us the spec.)

If we can take some obligation/workload off the manufacturing/shipping pipeline, Investing will certainly look much more attractive.

Let's work this out guys~