Hi,

As lots of us, I pre-ordered a peachyprinter some time ago, and to kill time beforeWaiting for my peachyprinter, I am planning to design a sheet-metal enclosure/stand for it (thanks to my former job, where I can go to laser -cut and bend metal parts - of course, my first tests would be made with the standard cardboard design shown in the instruction .

But to do my enclosure properly, I have a bunch of (stupid) questions:

- I'd like to mount directly the peachy under the top of the enclosure (I saw such examples in the instructions). Is it a correct solution? If yes, where could I find the needed dimensions (centerline distance for screw holes for example)?

- I saw an UV blocking film is included in the kit. In order to design the window(s), which size is this included sheet? Or is there a way to buy some more? I saw an old post from Rylan stating that the film would be put on the store, is it still topical?

- About this film, isn't it too... flimsy, as a window? I plan to make a sandwich, between 2 polycarbonate sheets. Good way?

- If possible, I plan to design a basic vapour filtration at the rear of the enclosure. Is the peachy able (hardware speaking, through I/O pins), to pilot a PC fan?

Thx for reading...