Close

Exclamation The best printer for education

I have two makerbot printers but now also have the best printer out their for education. The printer is cloud based, you can print to your classroom from anywhere. The printer cuts off your 3D project and puts it in a bin for you and then prints the next one for you. This past weekend, Friday night to Saturday, I printed 11 students projects and do a class set over the weekend. Other printers you have to be their to take off piece and get very little done in a day.

Contacts me

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    why ?
    you don't even say what the printer is.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    why ?
    you don't even say what the printer is.
    Yes, this seems a bit odd..

Since I don't know what printer he's talking about, all I can do is defend my printer when he says
    Other printers you have to be their to take off piece and get very little done in a day.
    Well, I can tell you that I can get plenty done in a day and never ever have anything stuck on I can't remove in a split second. I don't want automated factory printing - I want to see the first layer print EVERY time - I don't care. I need to know that first layer is good or it's just not worth it - I don't believe this magical printer could be faultless that it requires no intervention - if so where do I buy it and how many gold coins does it cost?
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com

I once Dreamed of a 'Magic' 3D-printer, Also !