Howdy, I've been lurking for a while now and I've finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 10" Pegasus. Since I am not seeing a whole lot of info about these yet I thought I'd post my experience with building the kit. I am a complete novice, having done nothing but read forums and watch youtube videos so far. So lets get started, shall we?

Yesterday I went and picked up my kit which I had ordered from Makerfarm. I ordered the printer kit with a single extruder with e3d-v6 hot end instead of the lite version, graphical lcd, and I also upgraded the X, Y, Z Motor Mounts, X idler and X carriage to Metal. When I opened the package I found everything well protected and well wrapped along with a checklist to make sure everything was in the package.

And here's what all the parts look like once unpacked...

And here is my contribution over and above what the comes in the kit:

You will have to stay patient with me as I'm busy trying to keep a business afloat and busy with lots of kids so I may only get an update or two per day as opposed to a marathon build to the end. Everything looks to be in order as far as the kit goes and next I will start putting together the frame as per the instructions. Chow for now.