Close

Threaded View

Technician

New CTC printer came broken

So I finally decided to get a 3D printer. After reading a lot of good reviews, and seeing how well my friends CTC printer worked, I decided to get one. I spent 800 dollars on the newest CTC Bizer III printer with the touch screen from Ebay, and this thing came with the frame all bent up, scratched and dinged up build plate, cracked acrylic front face plate, dirty, clogged up nozzles with one of them actually bent, broken stepper motor, and a bunch of missing screws and accessories. This was clearly an old broken used machine they sent me as new.

I contacted them before I had fully unpacked it and tried to use it, and they refunded me 30 dollars for the missing parts, and cracked acrylic face plate, but after trying to set it up and use it, I found all these other problems. I started a return request on Ebay, but opened it with the wrong reason stated, so I closed it thinking I could reopen it with the correct reason stated. I found out the hard way, that now that I closed the request, I can't reopen one and make them refund me for anything. I've been using Ebay for years, and never knew this.

So now that I'm stuck with this cheap Chinese junk, I guess I'll have to see if I can get this thing working.

Can anyone tell me how much of a problem this will be? The nozzle is actually bent, as you can see in this picture.

The x-axis stepper motor just vibrates and doesn't really move. It will randomly move in either direction sometimes. You can see what it does in this linked video.

http://www.gyg.cc/images/pics/ctcbiz...227_061547.mp4

Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dspdrew; 02-27-2016 at 02:26 PM. Reason: link code screwed up